47+ Binance Users & Revenue Statistics (2023)(3)
You’re about to see a list of up-to-date Binance statistics.
Continue reading to find new stats, facts, and trends related to:
- How many users does Binance have?
- How much is Binance worth?
- Binance market share
- Binance profit
- Binance revenue
- Binance user demographics
- Binance employees
- Much more
Let’s see some stats!
Binance is one of the most common places that people store and trade cryptocurrency. It's one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, responsible for almost $8 trillion crypto exchange volume in 2021.
Binance was founded by Changpeng Zhao in 2017, and launched in Hong Kong, where it quickly became one of the most popular exchanges. Unfortunately, the company faced numerous restrictive regulations which forced it to migrate headquarters and servers to Malta.
However, the founder Changpeng persevered through the company's challenges, and now the company has one of the widest selections of alt-coins and even has its own coin, called the Binance Coin.
BuyBitcoinWorldWide writers are subject matter experts and base their articles on firsthand information, like interviews with experts, whitepapers or original studies and experience. We also use trusted research and studies from other well-known sources. You can learn more about our editorial guidelines.
- Binance - Looking Back at Binance’s 2022: End-of-Year Report, https://www.binance.com/en/blog/ecosystem/looking-back-at-binances-2022-endofyear-report-1820343945198453383
- Fortune - How Binance really operates: The world’s largest crypto exchange boasts vast profits, hefty influencer payouts, and a ticking time bomb on its balance sheet, https://fortune.com/2023/03/28/binance-cftc-lawsuit-bnb-coin-social-media-influencers/
- Wikipedia - Binance, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binance
- Finder - Binance statistics 2023, https://www.finder.com/binance-statistics
- Binance - Binance Reaches 150 Million Registered Users Despite Challenges, CEO Says, https://www.binance.com/en/feed/post/905671